Entertainment licences

ANGUS Council has decided to review the activities which require to obtain a public entertainment licence. In addition, the Council wishes to consider if a licence is required for these activities when there is no payment for admission.

Any community groups/partners to whom this would be relevant should note that a consultation is currently being carried out, expiring in August, and that an online survey and details can be found on the Have your Say page of the council website www.angus.gov.uk then click on Current Consultations.