Organisers of MoFest 2015 have pulled together a list of their highlights for this year’s festival and are urging visitors to add the following acts to their ‘not to be missed’ list:
1. Ash –With support from The Amorettes and If All Else Fails, the headline act of the weekend are sure to entertain festival goers at Montrose Town Hall. A few tickets remain for Ash, but be quick as the MoFest team don’t expect them to be available for long.
2. Market Street –This new area is an addition to MoFest 2015 and is dedicated to the very best local food and drink. From Scottish salmon sushi to the specialist craft brews, hog roast and a cocktail tent, there will be plenty of opportunities to sample the very best Scottish produce.
3. MoFest Dome – Check out one of the intimate acoustic sets in the new dome.
4. Frozen Spectacular – Definitely one for the children. Head down to Montrose High Street on Saturday afternoon and re-live the Disney favourite.
5. Survivors’ Night–If you survive the weekend, then join the MoFest Committee and some of the acts for the Survivors’ Night from 9pm on Sunday at Harry Bars.
6. Good music–Also, don’t miss Nick Mercer Jn, Red Pine Timber Company, Paul Lamb and the Detroit Breakdown. MoFest 2015 is delighted to have them on the line-up!